For a LIMITED TIME I am giving out free samples of Wild Orange and Peppermint Essential Oils. All you have to do is take care of the shipping and handling costs. Pretty cool right?
doTERRA Essential Oils are the highest quality oils on the market and are the only Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) oils out there!
Let me tell you a little more about each oil:
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health
- Repels bugs naturally
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
I love Peppermint, I put a few drops of this daily in my chocolate, almond butter, coconut morning smoothie. YUM!
With multiple health benefits and an energizing aroma that can uplift the mind and body, Wild Orange has become one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
- Uplifting to the mind and body
Sweet, fresh, citrus
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
I think I’m addicted. A few drops in my hands and I’m a happy girl again after I inhale. :-)
If you have any questions, please let me know.